The coronavirus pandemic has changed the way we encounter people and have experiences. We are proud of the fact that the unique northern nature that surrounds our location offers a clean, safe, and incomparable environment for our guests to enjoy. In addition to these pure nature experiences, we also want to guarantee the safety of our guests and employees with various measures.
General measures to ensure the safety of customers and staff
Hand sanitizer is easily accessible for both guests and employees. Doro Camp provides hand sanitizer at key locations in all the public areas.
We keep a safe distance (1–2 meters) from guests and make sure to keep it. We ensure this also by instructing customers with various reminder signs.
All our excursions/activities are private. Only you, your family, and our guide.
- In the restaurant, we have increased the distance between the tables, with a maximum of 4 guests at the same table.
- Lunch and dinner are served on a plate.
- Only a limited number of guests can visit the restaurant at the same time
- Guests are only allowed to eat and drink sitting at the table.
- We have improved and intensified the cleaning of the toilets
- Door handles and water taps are disinfected at frequent intervals
- We only use disposable towels
- The staff is careful with hand hygiene
Camping, cabins & apartments
As our guest you are probably spending your stay at Doro Camp in a caravan, camper van or by renting a cabin or apartment of us.
We believe that those of you staying at us with your own portable accommodation can control your local environment and thereby feel as secure at Doro Camp as you do at home.
If you instead decide to rent a cabin, you will have your own separate area, and we want to reassure you that there’ll be plenty of private space around your cabin. Most camping experiences are outdoors – which in itself is of great comfort. Everyone benefits from some fresh air. But to be able to minimize the risks of spreading the virus and to ensure a pleasant and safe stay with us, we have taken the following actions.
Shared spaces & service house
- For your safety we have improved and intensified our cleaning routines
- In addition to our standard cleaning routines, we also make sure to disinfect all the surfaces
- We are disinfecting handles, knobs, flush buttons, switches, etc. (in other words, all spots potentially touched or pushed)
- There’s soap available in our service house, so that you can wash your hands as frequently as preferred
- We sign in our open areas with reminders that guests should keep their distance
Cabins & apartments
- We have upgraded our cleaning routines after each stay
- We disinfect handles, knobs, flush buttons, switches, etc. (in other words, all spots potentially touched or pushed)
- The lavatory is disinfected and clinically cleaned
In case of cancellation or re-booking
- If you want to cancel your stay, our usual cancellation policy still applies. You can read more about our cancellation policies in the booking terms on your confirmation or below.
- If you have made a booking you can, depending on availability, rebook it free of charge to another date.
- For cancellation 40 days or more before access, you pay max 25% of the agreed amount.
- For cancellation 39-8 days before access, you pay max 50% of the agreed amount.
- For cancellation 7-2 days before access, you pay max 85% of the agreed amount.
- For cancellation less than 2 days before access according to the agreement or if you end an ongoing stay without a valid reason, no money will be repaid and we have the right to charge any agreed amount that has not been paid.
Help reduce the spread of covid-19
What you can do to reduce the risk for yourself and others
- Stay home if you feel symptoms or feel sick
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
- Cough/sneeze in the elbow
- Keep a distance from other people
~ Stay Safe ~